The international law department gives assistance to foreign companies and individuals interested in investing in Italy.
The international law department combines Santosuosso Avvocati’s long-lasting experience in the Italian market and the expertise of new associates in the field of international law.
Services for foreign companies:
- scouting and researching business partners;
- pre-feasibility and feasibility study in relation to business development projects in Italy for foreign investors, including tax planning;
- incorporation of Italian companies by foreign investors (both from EU and non-EU countries) and related issues, including visas for foreign directors and registration of companies;
- dissolution and transfer of shares/quotas of Italian companies;
- international commercial contracts in English/French/Italian for the Italian market;
- litigation before domestic jurisdiction and international arbitration fora;
- real estate.
Services for individuals :
- purchasing and management of property and luxury goods;
For further information contact Studio Legale Santosuosso Avvocati by using the form.